Thursday, September 01, 2005

Sick, Sick, Sick

Well actually I'm not sure. I have a really bad headache, and I think I have a fever because I'm sweating a lot but feeling cold and feeling dizzy even though I'm not moving. :Yeah. Could be a fever. Could be because I rode my bike (because of the horrible laws of Canada refusing to let me drive a car) to a spot where you can see Mt. Baker really clear, and when I got back Josh and Sam and I went to hunt mice (unsuccessfully). By the time we got home I was exhausted, so I went down into the cave and did the two best things to when you have some peace and quiet: I played "Rush of Blood to the Head" on my guitar, and wrote poetry. The former only lasted the length of the song, so for about the last three hours I've been poeting. HAHAHAH. I wrote the longest piece that I've ever written....and it's only about half or three quarters of the way done. It is almost three pages long right now, and just for the heck of it, I didn't brake it up into stanzas, but I might do that later. I was just finishing the second page, when I suddenly felt dizzy and the computer screen started to blur, and there were little black dots swirling around my eyes so I decided to stop writing, and head upstairs to find some Advil. After fifteen minutes of searching, with many clumsy steps and a few times of nearly falling down the stairs, I found the Advil and now I have gone back to writing. HAHAHAHAHA
Dang my head hurts. And the keys are moving around. Swirling. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Yikes. That was scary. Josh is outside taking pictures of himself with his hat on for some reason, and it looks like it's going to snow.










HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I only wish.
But it won't happen. Not till November at least.
Josh is back now. I feel like going for a walk.
Who else likes to go for walks?
Walks are nice in vancouver because the temperature is so nice at night.
And the stars are so bright.
"Look at the stars, see how they shine for you, and all the things you do, they were all yellow."
And when I walk under the street lights, I play back the score from "The Village" in my head.
I love to think. Unfortunately I sometimes prefer it to conversation.
But during the day, in the crazyness of life, I find it hard to clearly think.
So when I walk at night I let myself think.
It is wonderful.
There are very few things as enjoyable to me as a good walk at night (especially in the snow, and even more if it is still snowing), where I can think.
There;.
You all think I'm a freak.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Good fun.
Oh well.
I can't help it.
I just am.
At least I'm not a Phantom.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
But I am dyslexic. (You have no idea how many backward words I've had to change since I've been writing tonight.)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee (the scary laugh)

Oh my goodness. I am rambling.

Again.

As always.

I just want you guys to have to go a long way down to get to the comments section.

Get some finger exercise on that mouse hand.

ok
I have nothing else to say.

Except......

Maybe if I finish my soon to be five page long poem, and if it isn't absolute trash, I'll publish it on here.
Goodnight.
And please pray that I don't trip and fall down these stairs.
I'm really dizzy......

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just realized that I spelt "break" "brake". You see I meant to say Break, but I said Brake. Must be the Fever.
Methinks I'll type a long frustrated post about how bad my spelling is tomorrow......ring any bells Lorraine?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It'll be called "I can't type, really."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry. That was mean. I can't think right now. I need to go on a walk.

Is it snowing in Florida right now? Cause if it is I'll come down and go for a walk there.

Once again I say Goodnight.

I wish the snow would fall
and make a big white wall
so that I couldn't get out of my house
I only could if I was a mouse.
And If I did, I would go for a walk

That's trash poetry. Somebody whack me over the head with a frying pan or something.

DONK.

thank you.

Anonymous said...

HEEHEEHEE!!!!!!!

Ok I'm just kidding. Sorry. :) I have always said "heehee". I don't know why.

I hope that you feel better. And please do not hit yourself with frying pans. I don't think that it will make your headache go away.

Anonymous said...

It might help. If I was knocked out, I think I would be more comfortable.

Anonymous said...

yeah, being knocked out helps. ive been sick this week too. maybe you caught it from me across the internet! okay that was weird. anyways i hope you feel better!

yellow is the best

Anonymous said...

Look at the stars....See how they shine for you....

Anonymous said...

And everything you do,
Yeah, they were all yellow.
I came along,
I wrote a song for you,
And all the things you do,
And it was called yellow.
So then I took my turn,
Oh what a thing to have done,
And it was all yellow.
Your skin
Oh yeah, your skin and bones,
Turn into something beautiful,
You know, you know I love you so,
You know I love you so.
I swam across,
I jumped across for you,
Oh what a thing to do.
Cos you were all yellow,
I drew a line,
I drew a line for you,
Oh what a thing to do,
And it was all yellow.
Your skin,
Oh yeah your skin and bones,
Turn into something beautiful,
And you know for you,
I’d bleed myself dry for you,
I’d bleed myself dry.
It’s true, look how they shine for you,
Look how they shine for you,
Look how they shine for,
Look how they shine for you,
Look how they shine for you,
Look how they shine.
Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And all the things that you do.

Anonymous said...

new post please

Anonymous said...

Fine. I just did this one last night. Gosh. I'm going out, but I'll post when I get back.

Anonymous said...

you think that was a long enough entry?

Anonymous said...

kara you have issues

Anonymous said...

woah nelly!
who it t.b.c and how do they know i have issues?

Anonymous said...

I don't know how, but I can guess.

Anonymous said...

1. t.b.c. - The Blonde Canadian - Aly - Any of this ringing a bell Kara?

2. Beware of the stairs, Joel. They can reach out and grab you when you're not looking. That happened to me the other day.

3. I want to see your 5-page poem,
or however long it is.

4. No comment on the Phantom remark.

Anonymous said...

amber? do i somehow know you?

Anonymous said...

No, Kara, you don't. But I feel like I know you.