Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Lasers, and Hamlet.

Who has read Hamlet? Good, eh? I just thought I should tell you all that I am Horatio. I wasn't trying to trick anyone, but if anyone doesn't know, now you do, and it took you a while. hahahaha. "Mark him Horatio!!!!"////////"There's something rotten in the state of Denmark" hahahahahahaha. Do you all remember ray ho? I know Kara does, but I might have to call him Uncle Don for her to recall. hahahaha. It was his birthday today, so we went and played Laser Tag. Do you have that in the States? I have always thought of it as very childish, but I was surprised to find that it was extremely fun. hahaha. I don't really know why. What I really want to do is to play paintball.


My stomach is no longer feeling sick, but now my throat is, and I will most likely awake tomorrow to find that my voice has packed it's bags and left. I have only really lost my voice once, and it was pretty cool. hahaha.

I have posted a lot today, so I don't mind that this one is short. But I want to end with one final note of interest to one of you:


I
WILL
WIN
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be so hard,
Oh take me back to the staaaaaart"

Coldplay-Scientist

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO YOU WON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You already broke 2!!!!!

Anonymous said...

BROKE WHAT!!!????

Anonymous said...

Yes, there is Laser Tag in America.

Anonymous said...

HOW DO I KNOW YOU HAVEN"T BROKE ALL OF YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I have a pink one. so there.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA. Good fun.








But I will still win.

Anonymous said...

Well yes. You do that the pink one.


But that one doesn't count!!!!! Hahahaha!!!!!!!!! And no I haven't broken any of mine! I would have told you just like you told me!




I'm going to win.

Anonymous said...

"have" the pink one. not "that" the pink one. oops. well you know what i meant.

Anonymous said...

Break one, buy one!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha. How many do you have?

Anonymous said...

I am confused......What are you talking about?! All I understand is someone broke something and something else about something pink.

Anonymous said...

OH anonymous. What fun you are missing out on.

Anonymous said...

My website is up and running. You can register for the forum too. The URL is:

http://www.calabello.com/

And I have no idea what this winning will be about or what the fight is or what ever...but I'll play and I'll win = ).

amazed said...

not if i play