Friday, September 16, 2005

a bit of random thought

I dream of high clouds
Flushed with the light of daybreak
I'm gonna dive in
To water so cold it makes your bones ache

Fingers, knees and knuckles scraped
All of the rubbish heaped
A piece of cardboard taped
Up where the bedroom window pane used to be
From here you can almost
From here you can almost see the sea

David Gray- From here you can almost see the sea. (well, part of it)

HAHA. That was the first random thought. I feel like swimming, but the water (and the air temperature) here is very cold. Very cold. Too cold. You southerners would freeze. I would probably manage to get out, but then with the icy breeze blowing I would have a heart attack and die. HAHAHA. So I'm not going to swim. I just wish I could.

Second random thought: Why are different types of apples different colours? (take note of the canadian spelling of "colour")

Third random thought: Should I grow my hair out again, or should I stay bald.

Fourth random thought: Why do we make cookies round? Why not square?

Fifth random thought: I really felt like chatting today, but hardly anyone was around. I think that I'm going to fly down to Texas tomorrow morning, have a talk with ricky (is he back yet? cause if not, I'll scrap El Paso. HAHAHA), then hop on a plane to Orlando, have a good face to face, chat with all you Floridians, then jump onto one more plane, fly up to Virginia see my Gallo friends up there, then grab a red eye flight back home, sleep all the way, and go to church the next morning. HAHAHA

Sixth random thought: Do oranges grow in Florida? I really love oranges. They're probably my favorite fruit.

Seventh random thought: LOOK AT THE STARS!

Eighth random thought: Why do the different poles of a magnet push away from each other. Some things I won't ever understand.


Goodnight. Not that I'm going to sleep yet, it's only 8:00.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was incredibly random!!!!
hahahahahahahaha.
i have no idea why different apples have different 'colours'

i havent seen any pictures of you to see if you should stay bald or grow youre hair out

i think we make cookies because...nope, have no idea

ricky is not back but landons coming home tomorrow. and bring aly with you.

oranges grow in florida.

i cannot look at the stars because its morning.

haha.

Anonymous said...

You should grow your hair out again.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think you should grow your hair out.

Anonymous said...

Baldness looks far better, believe me.

Anonymous said...

Who are you?????????????????

Anonymous said...

I am driving you a little crazy, aren't I?

Anonymous said...

I make square cookies and I know who the neurocardioperson is!

Anonymous said...

It's the same poles of a magnet that repel each other. The positive and negative sides attract.
Look at the stars? hmmmm....
Would they just so happen to be all yellow???
Yes, oranges grow in Florida. But oranges aren't good.
And Kara, whoever you are, there is a morning star... Venus, so you should be able to see it!!! ;-)
Don't grow your hair out, Joel, and I've seen triangular and spherical cookies before.

Anonymous said...

It's the same poles of a magnet that repel each other. The positive and negative sides attract.
Look at the stars? hmmmm....
Would they just so happen to be all yellow???
Yes, oranges grow in Florida. But oranges aren't good.
And Kara, whoever you are, there is a morning star... Venus, so you should be able to see it!!! ;-)
Don't grow your hair out, Joel, and I've seen triangular and spherical cookies before.