Sunday, September 04, 2005

Guitar pick'n.

I am playing my guitar as I write this post. Well, sort of. It's hard to type and play at the same time. I was going to post last night but I didn't have time so sorry about the wait. I say that because blogs aren't really that interesting if the owner doesn't keep the posts fairly up to date.

Be my Guide, for the road ahead,
And if I feel misled,
You are Just and Good.
I want to trust in You,
And in all I do bring You honor and praise.

How I love You,
Great and Mighty King,
You are Faithful,
Through the ages You never change.

I love that song. But we didn't do it today in church. I just wish that we did. Church was good though, I mixed, and it some people tell me that it didn't sound that bad, so God was merciful, cause if He left me on my own, it would have been pretty sad.

I got home, cleaned house, posted the sermon, oh yeah, tried to post the sermon, except that Macromedia Contribute does not particularly like me, and randomly invents things to go wrong, so I couldn't, but it should be up later today or tomorrow. Josh just went golfing and there must have been some good reason that I didn't go, but at the moment I can't remember it.

It is cloudy here, and cold, it was only getting up to 63 degrees F. That isn't really cold for here, but it just felt cold for some reason. I wish the sun would come out.

You should see the sun in spring,
Coming out after a rain,
Suddenly all is green,
Sunshine on everything,
I can feel it now,
I can feel it now.

And how could such a thing,
Shine it's light on me,
And make everything,
Beautiful again.

I love to quote your songs Dave, thanks.
How hot is it in Florida? Or El Paso? Or Flippin Georgia? Or Flim Flam Manitoba? Or wherever anybody else is?

Josh and I made a new film yesterday. It will probably be up on the website later today or tomorrow. Check it out.
Tell me what you think of my acting. Hee Hee Hee (scary laugh), it was not by choice that I played the part that I did, and it was not an easy role. Creepy, thats what it was. Creepy. Crepey. Hee Hee Hee.

I left one window a little bit down in the Festiva last night and it rained (if it's any consolation Lorraine, you are not the only one), but not too much water came in. In fact hardly any at all.

Ohhhhhh. That's pretty much all I have to say. Nothing of any real importance as usual, just the regular prescribed monologging. Hee Hee Hee (it's catchy).

Ok.

Rubber bands around my wrists,
And sharpie on my finger nail,
Makes me wonder, "where is Chris?"
And millions of other memories sail,
Through my brain at speeds unknown,
And pictures of the past are shown,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry, can't finish it. Too hard. It wasn't good anyway.
Hee Hee Hee Hee. But everythings not lost.......I'm going for a walk.
I wish the stars were out.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was wondering when you were going to post again mr.bennet! very nice one too.

Anonymous said...

flippin'... were is chris?

Anonymous said...

joe- very good post. long, yet interesting, sad yet happy.
except your acting pretty well stinks. joking. it was a very hard role to play. you did a good job.
-i hate (well i guess that might be a little strong!) really dislike that song. but i guess it is personal preference and all. i love 'before the cross' which we also did today.
-i agree ed, were is chris? the real chris, not the fake. TAYLOR- i really am sad. you should be ashamed of yourself. getting us excited and all. GOSH!

Anonymous said...

Ok. Whoever tbc is. How do you hate "Be My Guide"? have you ever heard it? And how do you know how my acting is, when the movie isn't even on the site yet?

Brittany said...

Heeheeheehee. Joe, you don't know who t.b.c is??? Come on, think about it. You just may have a very close relationship with them.

Anonymous said...

I'm just curious. What is the deal with the rubber bands?

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee Hee. Just an inside joke. And a competition. Still going Lorraine?

Anonymous said...

and kara, stop calling me Mr. Bennet. That's not my name, I don't prefer it.

Anonymous said...

sorry joe. im really sorry. please forgive me, will you? but to quote josh '...i wll accept your decision whole heartedly'

Anonymous said...

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Yes I am! (and I will win) Heehee...

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but you won't. I will. Unless they shrivel up and break. I'm too stubborn. I'll show them to you at New Attitudes (Lord willing) if I'm there. Hee Hee Hee.
Wow that's a scary laugh. Do you really laugh like that? I can't remember.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY LABOR DAY FRIENDS!
what in the world is labor day for?
i've never gotten it but im not too bright as the sczebels well know.

Anonymous said...

to you know who i am?
and what is labor day for anyway!
and i am noticing that taylor hasn't shown himself since the whole chris thing! i scared him!

Anonymous said...

You cleaned the house?! Wow, now I'm really impressed!