Friday, September 09, 2005

Kung Fu is hard work.

Bruce Lee is pretty impressive. I don't know how he did all his crazy moves. I did some really lame moves tonight, and I'm dead tired. hahahah (take note of this laugh's shortness). OHHHHHHHHHHHH. SNNNNAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok that was my knee cracking. It feels better now. I'm sorry, but I don't think that any of you can ever see the movie though, because I am not super jazzed on it. I'm not sure if I'll even watch it that much. Oh well. It was fun to make at least. HAHA. And I got to fake kick a bunch of people and so on........... Remember the kid who threw that ball at you "More Pink"? I got to kick him (Not out of anger or anything, it was apart of the script........Hee Hee Hee). hahahahahaha. He was one of the bad guy's henchmen. The ones who always run out first and get their butts whipped. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The whole thing was meant to be really lame and exaggerated so they all had glue on Fu Manchu Mustaches, and it was crazy. I had a Fro (because all the old Kung Fu movies have guy's with Fros.) so I was the only one there who looked sorta normal (depending on your definition of "normal" I guess.).

Well, that's enough about Kung Fu...............yeah...............ok..................dang..........hoser............................................
Today I did nothing else interesting.
Yup. Nothing else.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.
Hee Hee Hee.
Beans lots of Beans, lots of Beans, Lots of Beans.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


"How infinite is spaaaaaaace,
and Who decides your faaaaaaate?"

thanks chris.

'No parachutes or safety nets here,
Blah blah blah blah.....................
I said hey, I don't want to fall in the middle."

Sorry, didn't know all the words.

Thanks Matt.


Remember, all of you from the E-team, when we were at the Rawling's house putting stickers on everything, and listening to U2? Or actually, I think you were listening to me and Josh singing U2, Bono was a little hard to hear in the background.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Good times.

"Sometimes you can't make it,
Best you can dooooooooo is to fake it,
Sometimes you can't make it on your own."

Thanks Bono, and thanks "the Edge" for the wonderful guitar part on that one.

"All because of You,
AAAAAAAAllllll because of You,
All because of You,
I am,
IIIIIIIII Ammmm!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thanks again Bono.

None of you have heard of David Gray?
I forgive you, I just heard about him yesterday,
But I like his style. Good Mussic. sp*****

Oh yeah, a good night post couldn't be complete without Yellow.

"Look at the stars, see how they shine for you,
and all the things you do, yeah they were all yellow."

ahhhhhh. a walk would be nice.
I realize I;m repeating what I often say, but it's just because it's true.
Walks are wonderful.
But sleep is even more wonderful sometimes, and I think right now is one of those times.

Goodnight tonight and Good morning tomorrow.

44 comments:

Anonymous said...

the edge! i love the edge! i love my gone brother being the edge. and bono and you being bono with that horrible wig and my sweet glasses. and josh with his nice glasses. and me and aly inside laughing our heads off.

Anonymous said...

of course you do.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

i'm at school. blah........

Anonymous said...

on a saturday ?

Anonymous said...

You said what I think Kara, except I already knew.
If that makes any sense at all. Probably not. Well, sorry.
It's still early hear for in depth explanations, and I don't even completely understand.

Anonymous said...

whos pink? lauren?

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

the edge rocks.... but bono is better.
i could graduate in a year and a half!.... i just found out!
i am so excited!

Anonymous said...

the edge rocks.... but bono is better.
i could graduate in a year and a half!.... i just found out!
i am so excited!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Did you check yet Betty?

hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

woah! graduate in a year and a half! i want to too! since we were going to be graduating at the same time and none of my friends are graduating with me!

Anonymous said...

betty is confused. what am i supposed to be checking and who is pink...and why are they laughing...it scares me...like they know something i dont...and aly is wrong; betty will not marry and irish guy because they drink too much. hahaha. not too offend any irish ppl. i'm an 1/8 myself so i can say things like that...

Anonymous said...

joe, this is not like im.

Anonymous said...

I LEAVE FOR DELUGE IN 30 MIN!!!!!!
haven't been to metro since before i left for canada....can't wait. guess i should take a shower. dont know why i'm talking to myself. hahaha

Anonymous said...

i am confused

Anonymous said...

So am I

Anonymous said...

no i am not "pink" kara. hahaha

Anonymous said...

hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Kara doesn't know what she's talking about.

Anonymous said...

is pink josh?
pink is being slightly mean to me. but its true. i dont know what im talking about.

Anonymous said...

So, nobody knows who pink or Ophelia is? That is crazy. But I thought Joe was pink.

Anonymous said...

well who are you?

Anonymous said...

i concur. joe is pink. he enjoy's picking on kara.

Anonymous said...

yeah. a while ago he wouldnt forgive me for something.

Anonymous said...

Joe most certainly is pink. He is the worst when it comes to hiding his true identity, but that's because he doesn't care who knows. If "pink" was meant to be secret why..........oh, I don't know. It could be him I suppose. But it could also be that little blonde one from canada: als. She is always changing names and trying to make a big joke of it. I even hear that she was responsible for the "ed" incident. Treacherous little hoser. hahahaha. That's so dumb. I'm accusing myself.

Anonymous said...

And my sister.

Anonymous said...

Your sister?

Anonymous said...

yes. mine.

Anonymous said...

who are you anyway? Are we related somehow?

Anonymous said...

Methinks so.

Anonymous said...

maybe......

Anonymous said...

no.

Anonymous said...

we're definitely not related.

Anonymous said...

No chance.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

you are all hosers.

Anonymous said...

losers!

MrsRoper said...

joe, i strongly believe that you need some help!!! lol!

Anonymous said...

who is neuroloser?
sorry, not trying to be mean.
this person is irritating.

Anonymous said...

I portray such a strange view of myself on a computer.
HAHAHAHA. It maybe it's just a phase. Maybe next week I'll be serious. Nobody seems to enjoy serious though.

Anonymous said...

That person that joel kicked was me! HAHAHAHA! It was kinda funny actually. I am probably changing the subject but I just read this aticle and had to say this! Hey joel are you Pink or who is it?!

Anonymous said...

I was not the one who threw the ball whatever that was about. I think that must have been my brother Aaron.