Tuesday, September 06, 2005

ahhhhhhh.

Wow. I really can't think right now. That isn't an uncommon ailment for me actually, but this morning I'm just feeling unusually dumb. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I wish it was snowing. At least I can think when it snows. Oh well.

I start working tomorrow so I won't be able to post, or email, or chat in the morning, but anytime after 4:00 or so I'll be around, and I'll still try to get one official post up everyday (note:1 post. I'll still comment just as much, for those who were getting excited) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ummm. Wow. I've really done nothing interesting lately. Hahahahahaha. Other than having some people over last night, then going out with my Dad and my Cousin, to songwrite. But even the songwriting wasn't all that, because I was sick, so the old thinker wasn't working its best.

AHhhhhhh. Ok. Thats all I have to say. Hopefully I'll do something interesting today so I can tell you all about it. HAHAHAHA
Good. I spelt everything right. Thats probably cause I didn't use any big words.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sure said hahahahaha a lot. you sound like a girl. and what is with the dish?

Anonymous said...

What dish? HAHAHAHAHA. I do not sound like a girl. How could you even tell anyways? Can you hear me through the vast labyrinth which is the Internet? Do my HAHAHAHAHAHA's carry all the way to where you are? Hmmmm?


If I was saying Hee Hee Hee maybe you could accuse me of sounding like a girl, but I didn't and I only do that as a joke.

Anonymous said...

sure joe we all believe you!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE

Anonymous said...

ok sorry. i'm done now.

Anonymous said...

your babbling is getting worse...