Sunday, September 11, 2005

Shampoo

hahaha. I don't know why. I don't really have to use it that much anyway considering my lack of hair. haha. I figured out a way to create wireless electricity today, now I'm going to make a small scale model, to see if it will actually work. Probably will be hard, but it's the most realistic idea I've come up with yet, and I think I could actually do it. Hahahaha. Not likely though. I wish, but (as betty already knows) wishing only works on stars, and it's cloudy tonight.

As for something interesting..........our church was practically full this sunday, and there were a lot of visitors. We did Jesus Thank You, and Enough, both songs which I like very much. I guess that wasn't very interesting. Sorry. hahaha. My life just really isn't that interesting, but I'm content with it (which was sort of what the message was about).

Wow. My writing really stinks tonight. Run-on sentences, fragments, and spelling issues.

Good night.

9 comments:

amazed said...

Wow. You have a lot of free time.

Anonymous said...

hi

Anonymous said...

hi. And yes, I do.

Anonymous said...

yes you do...

amazed said...

You're not going to school or working?

Anonymous said...

i am sorry to say. i couldn't tell you what the message was about because i was so busy thinking about my future trip to el paso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am slightly excited! i like jesus thank you. but not any of the other songs we did. maybe i am to picky. it was great and i really enjoyed the worship but they certainly weren't any of my favorite songs or anything.

Anonymous said...

im in my own little dream world about you coming! its really crazy!

Anonymous said...

i have a blog now and im using joe's to tell ya'll cause its faster..hahaha

http://tealsharpie.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Well no one goes on mine anyway.

And actually I do work now. I just started this week. Before now I had a lot of time.