Wednesday, September 07, 2005

HAHAHAHAHAHAHa

I was just chatting with Taylor, and I freshly realized something I noticed while you guys were here: Taylor Chew is very funny. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. At first he was all shy, then he was funny. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. He is very funny to IM with. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. There Taylor is this enough? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I told him I was going to post something about him. Ok. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Anybody want to chat tomorrow? Planning is sometimes easier than randomly finding out that somebody is online. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That is, if the world isn't spinning. Well, it still will be of course, but I just hope it won't be going double time in my head. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Goodnight.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have issues dude.

Anonymous said...

Why?

MrsRoper said...

you're crazy joe... you know that?

Anonymous said...

you laugh more than i do! i didn't think that was possible!!! hahahaha(heehee)

Anonymous said...

Do I reallly? Well not in real life. Just when I'm typing. I guess it's because I laugh in my head a lot, but I don't laugh out loud that offten. I think I laugh a lot on the blog and on IM because when you write you say what's in your head, not necessarily what comes out. HahHAHAHA. So I think about laughing a lot more than I actually do laugh. In fact, I don't really laugh that much in real life. Wow, sleep was nice last night. What a gift.

Anonymous said...

can we talk about something else other than who laugh's more? but my vote is lauren!

Anonymous said...

joe laugh. HAHAHAHAHAHA...... that's funny.

Anonymous said...

i think ed is amber

Anonymous said...

or not. i don't know

Anonymous said...

Nope!

Anonymous said...

I laugh less in person, but more in computering.

Anonymous said...

Ed you are a hoser, and I know who you arre.