Friday, September 30, 2005

No one is around...

..............................Hello? ...........................Anybody on? ...................... DANG!!!!! Haha. Just that neuroperson filling up everybody's blogs with comments, and some atticus finch guy: hoser. Oh well. hahaha. Somebody please come on. Not that I'll be bored for long because I just got a job and I start monday, so now maybe I'll just be doing the long-drawn out posts like Lorraine. hahaha. none for days....... naw. I'll keep it up. But could someone come on IM, because I wanna have something to do. haha.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, okay. Let me explain myself. The reason I post a lot on the blogs is because I don't have IM. To make up for not having it I just post on the blogs instead of IM. So my IM is like the blogs. I may get it sometime but not now. If I did get IM then I would be on the computer all day and I don't want to make it an idol.

BTW, what do you do if you're not working or in school?

Anonymous said...

abbreviations confuse me. I do nothing. sad.

Anonymous said...

I already explained this 2 you. BTW means by the way. Ok, so you do nothing. Well, what are you going to start doing on Monday?

Anonymous said...

Nothing exciting. Just something. I'll be a basement dweller no longer. And that is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Well, what is that something?

Anonymous said...

I've been at work today, so obviously, I cannot be on.

...by the time I recognize this moment, this moment's already gone...

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're out of the basement? What did Sammy forfeit his room or something?

Anonymous said...

No, I meant I won't have to sit in the basement all day