Monday, September 12, 2005

well.........

Does anyone want to come with me to see David Crowder in Seattle on Oct. 5? If you don't live on this side of the world, I hear there's cheap tickets. Airplane ones that is. Perhaps you could leave the night before, land in the morning (in Seattle) then we could hang out all day, go to the concert, then you could jump back on a plane, and be back for school the next day. Any takers?

haahahahaha. I was just joking. If only, eh? That would be crazy fun. Crowder will have his new CD out by then, so it will be even better. and David Gray's new CD is coming out tomorrow.

AHHHHH. I miss you guys. The ones from Virginia, from Florida, from Texas (mostly Ricardo, haha, sorry Kara), and the ones from little islands where the sand feels squishy between your toes........... AHHHHHHHH!!!!! I miss you all!!!!!!! If there is one thing that I could possibly dislike about Vancouver, it is that it occasionally feels very removed from the rest of North America. Nothing really wrong with that i guess, but it is odd. HAHA.

I can't wait to see you all again, Lord willing.

well I should sleep for 5:00 is when I will awaken, to start another day.
tonight I had a Guitar Lesson, so I wasn't even home for much more than a couple hours, but tomorrow shouldn't have much on in the evening if anyone feels liek (hahaha, I'm leaving it like that on purpose, sp*) chatting.

You should see the moon in flight
Cutting across the misty night
Softly dancing in some shine
Soft reflections of it's light
Reach me now, reach me now

And how could such a thing
Shine it's light on me
And make everything
Beautiful again

AHHHHHH. Dave. Thanks. Very much. Wonderful song.

Goodnight.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good plan.

Anonymous said...

who the heck is raul?

Anonymous said...

Yeah I agree with raul. Whoever that is. Too bad we are soooo far away.

Anonymous said...

i know who raul is. but i will not tell for fear of my life!

joe that was a very strange post for you. it was good, just different. i'll go to seattle with you. but you probably wouldn't want your little sister tagging around. ohh and i meant to tell you yesterday, the people that i nanny for have david gray C.D's.some of his old stuff. i thought you would be very excited!

Anonymous said...

i am now an official nanny! my first day has come and gone and i loved it!!!!! i mean i am completely worn out and this was only a half day! but i am hoping that is partly to do with the fact that i barely slept last night and i got up early and i have a cold so my head feels like 10X it's normal size! so i need to go take some advil and (i would like to go to bed! but.....) do school! pray for me!

Crazy Crochetting Cat Lady said...

your a nanny now! awesome... hows it going for you? i hope well, and hi to the rest of my family out there... josh, joel, sammy, kayla, and everyone else.... miss you all terribly, and hope to talk to you all again soon.

Anonymous said...

i know that you do not miss me.
but i miss all of you guys.

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Dang.

That was random. Not in response to anyone else's comment.

Anonymous said...

Very random.I agree.

Anonymous said...

where is roderick?

Anonymous said...

hahahahaa

Anonymous said...

Where IS CHRIS

Anonymous said...

New post please

Anonymous said...

I know I haven't seen him in weeks!!!

Anonymous said...

i personally think he was kidnapped.(or he better have a pretty good excuse!)