Monday, September 26, 2005

I like to stuff stuff with stuff

I went to a guitar lesson tonight, and have to learn the Tab for Memmingin, an eery sounding classical piece by a retired Rock Star. Sweet. But Hard. Dang Tabs are hard. I also learnt a bunch of other bunk that none of you will care about. Tomorrow holds nothing for me so far as I know, so if any of you would care to talk, I would be obliged to oblige you. haahahaha. I couldn't start work on Wireless Electricity today because I couldn't find enough magnets at any stores around here. I need at least ten. But Fifteen would be the preference. I have nothing else to do tomorrow. NOTHING!!!!! For all of you who have regular, scheduled lives, be grateful. That's all I'll say. When one starts wishing they were in school again, they know that there is something wrong.

"Welcome to the real world he said to me"
No Such Thing- John Mayer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No such thing as the real world.
HAHAHAHAHA

Goodnight.
Betty the stars are ridiculously bright here, but we're supposed to have rain for the next two weeks, so don't move if you'll be disappointed. And get well, eh?

Goodnight all.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st to comment again, Ha! I am so tired. I had to get up at 4:45 am to make it to my hockey practice at 5:00 am.

Anonymous said...

Or listen to music.

Anonymous said...

Or both.

amazed said...

For some reason, I thought you were still in school. Did you finish it early or something?

amazed said...

Want to trade schedules for a day?

Anonymous said...

Who? Me? No? Never.

Anonymous said...

Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever, ect.

Anonymous said...

New David Crowder CD!!!!! Yes. Sweet. I like that song.

Anonymous said...

Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever, ect.

Anonymous said...

Hey Crusty Dippinjuice!!!!

Anonymous said...

who is that freak?
get a life.
whoever you are.
we don't want any of your crappy dipping juice kaka.

(hahahaha. joking. but i don't like you anyways.)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

About time for a new post Josephus...

Anonymous said...

True enough J.

Anonymous said...

I'm finding everything I'll ever need,
By giving in,
Gaining everything.

Anonymous said...

Who is J.??

Anonymous said...

So, did you get the new David Crowder CD??? It's pretty good.
Do you like the Irish Jig song?

Hey, do you know what CD the John Mayer song "Gravity, is pulling me down..." is on???

I miss the stars. Haven't been able to see them forever because it's been cloudy. *sigh* oh, well. They're really pretty in
NY. I once went on my Papaw's small boat, tied to a tree and laid in it late at night in a lake looking at the stars. They're so beautifuL!!!