Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I want to tell you......

haha. random title. hahaha. This seems to be a common occurance here. dang. I don't know how to spell occurance. And the nasty red line is under it and it will drive me crazy if I leave it there. One second.......Occurrence. haha. good. Some of you know that I have spelling issues.....hahaha. it is 9:00 here. or somewhere around there, and I have a bunch of stuff to do. I have to............. OK. There really isn't anything that I have to do, but hey, thats alright. On day I whine about having too much to do, and the next I whine because I don't have enough to do. Well, I'm not whining right now. ahhh. I wish someone would come on AIM. Not even Joby is on, and that practically never happens................Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaa. Hee Hee Hee. Wow, haven't done that in a while. Ummmmmm. Where was I.......oh yes, Aim. I feel like talking......... or typing at the very least. Hey, does anyone have a video camera? Cause we could have a video chat. A webcam would work too. haha. That would be killer fun. Crazy fun. Or else I could just eat some Florida grown Oranges, and type to someone. Doesn't matter that much.



If anyone can read what I've just written, hats off to you, because that's the messiest, nastiest (ooo, the grammars gettin even better), mostest disgustingest piece of writing ever written. hahaha. My brain isn't really working right now. Must be a lack of thinking. HAha. It has slipped into a bit of a coma. haha. well, I'm going to stop before this gets any worser. hahahahaha. ANd someone please come on AIM!!!! ( Actually I'm just joking, you don't have to)

Au Revoir.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can read it.

Can you raed tihs? Olny smoe poelpe can. cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Anonymous said...

yeah, I agree.

Anonymous said...

Those Cambridge guys are smart.

Anonymous said...

I read it just as fast as I read normal writing...woot!

Anonymous said...

i have nothing to say.....again.

Anonymous said...

What Cambridge guys?

Anonymous said...

I raed it petrty esay. tihs tpye of wirtintg is fun!

Anonymous said...

True enough. Oy Jreeyme!!!!

Anonymous said...

We soluhd tpye lkie tihs ail tee tmie.

Anonymous said...

You people are crazy!

Anonymous said...

I know, we're all crazy!

Anonymous said...

wasn't I the first crazy one? I think it has rubbed off.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunatly it has.

MrsRoper said...

everyone is crazy... just whether they decide to show their craziness or not is the question...