Thursday, September 22, 2005

Snow Flakes

"Snow flakes are falling,
I'll catch them in my haaaaaaands"

David Gray-Slow Motion

weird song. but good.

I just got home from getting a slurpee. They had no pink straws. I got a blue one. It wasn't all that interesting of a trip, except that I had a vague suspicion that as I walked across the road a car turned behind me, and was maybe a few feet from taking me out. haha. Gotta love near death experiences. Needless to say I made a rather dramatic leap forward, and avoided being taken away. Not that that would be a bad thing. But my reaction was a bit too quick, so I'm guessing this wasn't the planned time. hahaha. Or maybe it wasn't as close as it felt, who knows? My back was turned most of the way, so I didn't see that much, just enough to think I needed to scoot. Ahh. God is merciful. Willing to give me a while more, to bring His name some glory in Heaven and on Earth. WOW. And it's not like he needs us either. Especially not me.

CANADIANS DRIVE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

OK

This seems to be a good place to transition to another topic. How about............belts. hahahahaha. So random.
I am thankful to whoever invented the belt. It would be a great pain if one had to try on tons of different pants whenever they went shopping, just to find the EXACT size. I mean it's good to be close, but hey, leave a little room for if you don't go to the gym for a few weeks. jajajajajajajaja. It would greatly lengthen shopping time. Which the girls would like, but the guys would be in agony.

SO WHOEVER INVENTED BELTS: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I am actually the first person to comment! Thats a 1st. I am very much amused. Anyway, I agree that belts are great, especially if you are skinny like me. I need a slurpee!

Anonymous said...

Maybe i am out of the loop but who is Jeremy?????? And it would have been nice if i would have got a slurpee too... thanks for thinking of your sister!

Anonymous said...

Belts are great. I'd like a few more.

Anonymous said...

jeremy goes to crossway and his last name is Browns

Anonymous said...

I want a blog.

Anonymous said...

I do too.

Anonymous said...

Oh that Jeremy! I was wondering who that was!

And Joe, I'm glad that you didn't get hit!

And yes, belts are cool.

Anonymous said...

So useful.

Anonymous said...

HI jeremy.

overthinker said...

Hahahaha...i had a slurpee today!!!
and they had pink straws. but pink is yucko so i had a green one.
I am very glad you didn't get hit joe. it is not a pleasant experiance, im sure....
haha

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Can you imagine how it feels to be ran into by a wall? heeheeheeheeheehee!

Anonymous said...

Joel, you're such a dork.

Ugh... slurpees? ugh.

Anonymous said...

pink is yucko damaris!?
I LOVE PINK!!!!
how can it be yuckO?

Anonymous said...

Ran into? What kind of Flippin Georgia grammar is that, neurosmartperson???? hahaha. Just joking. I'm sure it was just a small brain lapse.

Anonymous said...

you know you are brittany.
admit or else!

Anonymous said...

Actually my grammar was intentional.