Wednesday, September 28, 2005

wanting to post something long, and having not the time enough to do so.

I'm sorry, but this will be a short post. I would like more ideas of things to write about if any of you would oblige (starbuck, your idea was very good, but I don't have quite enough time right now to tell that wonderful story. Maybe tomorrow or some other time.) For now you must all be content with these questions and thoughts.

For betty: Still sick? Yeah that J.R.R poem is one of my favorites as well.
For lorraine: When will you post? I post even though I don't have any time either...... OK. My conscience is screaming at me for that one. Sorry. i might have had a little time today.....ouch!!!!! ok a lot.
For taylor: If he even reads this. I think it would be best to send those clips over AIM. I'll tell you a good time tomorrow.
For kara: I think you should stop whining about watching movies under a blue laundry basket. I made a "Swallowed in the Sea" music video today. I had a little too much time on my hands. I hear you like that song.
For anyone else whom I have no questions or thoughts for: Ask yourself a question. Then answer it.

Ok? good?

The sun may shine upon some hill,
Where merry flowers grow,
Where meadows of a greenish tone,
Run on as tides that flow.
Or maybe in a brighter place,
The stars still shed their glow,
The sun may shine undimmed or masked,
By clouds that cover me now.

It's raining. It will be tomorrow. And the next day. And the next week.There. FINE> That's my post. goodnight, eh? And can someone actually comment on this one.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE DUMB MAGNETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I could get the right ones.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Finding everything I ever need, by giving up, gaining everything. Falling for You for eternity, right here at your feet, where I wanna be. I am Yours. "

Davy Crowder

Good egg.

OHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
I was going to end back up there.

"REEEEEEEEEEESCUE IS COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Davy.

Goodnight.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least I am the first *real* person to post. I think you should write about something really funny that happened to you or someone else. Maybe your most embarrasing moment or something.

Anonymous said...

Nothing funny happens to me.

Anonymous said...

YEAH. Uh-huh. Like I believe that. Nice format. What a copycat. j/k.

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I did it just to be funny. Go with the trend. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, aren't we as Christians to go againist the flow??? HAHAHAHA! Just kidding. The new format looks much better.

Anonymous said...

hoser

amazed said...

I don't think you need any ideas for posts. You were able to write that one without any of our ideas. I'm still stuck on trying to think of something else funny to post on mine.

Anonymous said...

Hey, look who the anonymous one is now. HAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

haha. Just post the way you would talk. Ideas that are all conjured up rarely are as enjoyable to read as ones that flow off the top of your head, and written like how you would say them.

Anonymous said...

I must admit posts are much more *interesting* to say the least when you type w/o paying much attention to what you're saying.

Anonymous said...

haha. But I would say much more "amusing". I think that's the word for it.

Anonymous said...

That works too. Weird, crazy, and absurd also come to mind.

Anonymous said...

still sick

Anonymous said...

I am sorry! I am still praying.

Anonymous said...

I am to tired to think of what to say.

Anonymous said...

Look again. New post. YESSSSSS!!!!!!