Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Sickness.

I have heard a lot of people saying that they're sick today. I don't know why, but I am beginning to feel sick as well. i don't know if it is real, or if it is something that I read about somewhere. Something about if you think about something enough, or think you might have it, then you will actually get it. Something crazy in the brain I guess. Par example, I was thinking I felt a little sick this morning, but after I heard about all you sick folk, I actually started to feel worse, and worse. Weird. Sickness is alright though. I don't really mind it most of the time. Unless it is really bad. Most of the time it is just moderate. Right now it is hardly even noticeable. Just a wee li'tle groanin' in me stomach. That was for Betty (the Beaver???) because she said that Irish accents were funny. haha. Very much so. I hope my Irish accent is as convincing as my Southern Draaaaawll. HA. I am a hoser. A HOSER>

SUCH A HOSER>

Sorry so short.
Maybe I'll post more later.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES YOU ARE!!!!!

And stubborn too!!!! Gosh! VERY stubborn!!!!!!

Yes that was a short blog entry. But I forgive you.

And by the way.........I WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muahahahahaha......or should I say Mueeheeheehee......wow that's dumb.

Anonymous said...

Ummm, I am not sick. But now you've scared me. Maybe I will be soon. Ahhh!

overthinker said...

lauren if you are going to post as anynymous dont talk like yourself. haha

Anonymous said...

awww...thanks for the lovely irish accent. it was great. and the beaver thing is josh's fautl and beth's. i'll explian sometime...but i HATE it!!

Anonymous said...

no you don't. you think it's funny just like the rest of us. admit it!!! = )

landon, i stole your smiley face. i like it better than the one i do. but i won't do it again. sry.

Anonymous said...

I hope not...no one else uses my smiles. = ) = ( = / ; ) and that's all. Hehe!

Anonymous said...

Ummm. I feel rather out of the loop here.

Anonymous said...

Oh well