Saturday, September 10, 2005

I don't have any great ideas

I have no great ideas, only a few mild ones. For example, if I could invent a electromagnetic force strong enough within a confined space, could I actually get the power generated to jump across space, and conduct to some electronic device? Of course that device would have to have some sort of limiting shield, or electronic compressor, otherwise the shock would be too strong and the device would get fried. If I could figure that out, it could become the groundwork for wireless electricity. Not like the lightning bolts generated by previous attempts, but a safe, efficient method for providing power to mobile electronic devices. Imagine a cell phone who's battery never died, because it was always wirelessly attached to a power source. Or a laptop that never died. Or Electronic cars that never needed to be filled up. It would be revolutionary. hahahaha. I'm sorry. I think I'm beginning to bore you all. I've always wanted to invent something. This idea is not my most recent, but certainly one of the best.
I've been told by about ten different people that it will never work, that it's impossible, but two hundred years ago people certainly would not have thought that the computer I'm using right now would ever be possible to create, and that makes things more hopeful. It is probably a side of me that none of you have ever seen, or even heard of, but I have been trying to create things for a long time, and never with any success. From wireless electricity, to small portable gliders (Hee Hee Hee), I've tried out quite a few inventions. The glider was probably the funniest, because I thought of the idea, but had no means to make exactly what I knew I needed to make it work. I tried anyway, however, and came out with a large wing, about ten feet long by four feet wide (which was nothing like how I really wanted it) made out of chunks of wood and plastic. hahaha. I even took it for some test runs off the roof of our house, in which I was convinced that it definitely slowed gravity a bit, but my feet were still rather sore afterwards. hahaha. Things rarely work out, but they work out even less if one never tries them, so I guess I'm going to go on making stuff, and who knows, maybe one day you hear a rumor about some hoser from Canada who just invented wireless electricity (well a new version at least).


Ha. That was a very random post. I really am sorry if you got bored.
But there, you now know of a side of me which very few people know about: My (rarely) Creative Side.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Good fun.
I like to post.
Does anyone else invent?
Or am I the only one?
Cause if I was I would probably be considered a Hoser.

HAHA

"In a bullet proof vest................"

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. i dont invent but my dad does! its hilarious.

Anonymous said...

great.

Anonymous said...

joe, why are you being pink?

amazed said...

haha. your jumping off your roof reminds me how my sisters and i jumped off our roof into our pool.

Anonymous said...

is it because you have a special favoritism for the color pink?

Anonymous said...

your not a hoser. i try to invent things too sometimes...only it's never anything big; just crazy. and it never works.

Anonymous said...

Actually I am a hoser. Becasue if someone tells me "that's impossible" (and someone alwyas finds out and says so); then my stubborness comes out and i try and try until I do it. (or make some big disaster that i laugh at later).

Anonymous said...

but the question is, were you trying to fly?
Because it is no great thing to jump off a roof, but to do it in the name of science is truly incredible.
hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Lorraine, that's my line, but since it is very appropriate here, I'll repeat what you have stolen.

hahahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

heeheeheehee

amazed said...

Who are you asking when you said were you trying to fly?

Anonymous said...

you of course

Anonymous said...

haha

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I tried to fly. And that wasn't more than a year ago.

Anonymous said...

But I was only trying for the fun of trying. My brain is far to logical to actually believe that I could, at least with what I had.

amazed said...

I wasn't trying to fly. We were just jumping off into the pool for the thrill of it.

Anonymous said...

well that's pretty lame

Anonymous said...

haha

Anonymous said...

Hosers

Anonymous said...

dont be mean to my friend britt joel patrick!

Anonymous said...

Yo, Betty,
I just realized the other day that I can't spell normally in my head.
I can only spell backwards in my head, and when I write with my left hand, I have to write backwards.

Anonymous said...

What? I'm confused. HAha. Not unusual.

Anonymous said...

joe is babbling again!

Anonymous said...

wow! and i thought i was smart!

Anonymous said...

i assure you britt. the sczebel family is normal (i am actually perfect!).... just not joe, (he is a little off!)

Anonymous said...

you are all stupid.
some are stubborn,
some are willing,
some can fly and some can't.

but you are all stupid in some way or another.
so am I.
a bunch of stupid sinners. haha. thank God for grace and mercy!

MrsRoper said...

actually, we can all fly... that's what airplanes are for... hahaha... sorry, i had to...

Anonymous said...

WOW starkcub you are even worse off then me...i dont really think backwards. well i do i guess but its subconcsous. and i bet i'm confusing joe...hahaha