Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I'm gonna be alright...........I'm gonna be all riiiiiiight..."

HAHAHAHAHA I like that song. hmmmm. ok I'll try to write something interesting. here we go. I tried to go to sleep early last night, but I was dizzy, and sick so I went upstairs and just laid down on the hardwood floor in the bathroom, and just decided that I was going to die, and I might as well be there as anywhere. HAHAHAHAHA. joking. Actually I have really touchy guts, and I get sick really easy so this was nothing new. Well I laid there till about 1:00, then threw up (sorry about the nasty details), then fell asleep (still on the hardwood), then woke up at 4:30, feeling better. I knew I would have to get up for work at five, so I just walked around for a bit, then Josh came down, and off we went. So now after working all day, and only having three and a half ours of sleep last night, I am fairly exhausted. But I find that when I can't sleep, I appreciate it more, and thank God for it more. So even though I only got three and a half hours of sleep last night, that was still more than I deserve, and I am really looking forward to going to sleep tonight and not having to get up at five the next morning. So ED, I am not complaining! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sickness and weakness are a means of more appreciating the gifts that God bestows on us everyday. So I'm actually thankful for last night, because I think I had a very good day today because of it.

Ok.

Maybe I'll post again later tonight.
Then you'll probably not see it till tomorrow.

9 comments:

Brittany said...

Uh...? Joe, can't you stop those advertisements? They're getting a little nasty.

Anonymous said...

I agree. I just saw. I wish there was some way of completely blocking them, but I don't know of it. I just delete them all.

Anonymous said...

yeah, aly told me you and josh bothe sleep on the floor when you're sick. hope you feel better.

Brittany said...

Or you could make all of us sign-in. And then no one could be anonymous. But that would be kind of annoying.

Anonymous said...

yeah joe, i hope that you stop getting so sick. have a good night! i'm going to bed now.

Anonymous said...

Yeah. You all go to sleep too late.

Anonymous said...

wats wit da slang?

Anonymous said...

i didn't do that. who did that?

Anonymous said...

Hosers. Impersonators. They don't even know how to spell.