Friday, October 07, 2005

before the sky falls......I need to get some kind of helm.

hahaha. helm. hee hee (dang that's scary.)
sorryness about the fact that there was no post earlier. I wasn't busy. I was just distracted. a very applish styled whirly ball was rotating ominously before my eyes, and it was extremely difficult to focus on much else. haha. that's my lame excuse.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!!!!!!!!


YES!!!!!!!
..........
oh
I mean,
YESH!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha

IT"S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! no getting up early tomorrow.
ahh. but I forgot....it's almost tomorrow right now. in fact, by the time I post this post, it will probably be saturday.

"in a bullet proof vest.
with the window's all closed
i'll be doing my best, and I'll see you soon"

I'm sorry, but that still has to be my all time favorite Coldplay song.
I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow. actually, I don't know what I'm doing right now. AH! eek! the whirlly ball is back!!!!!!

dizzyness. sorry. I have to go. I need sleep. I need ....... oh well. I can't remember.

this post isn't good, or creative, but you'll all have to live with that until at least tomorrow morning.
sleep tight .

12 comments:

Brittany said...

Hmmm, you're right. Not as creative as normal.

Anonymous said...

Well if it was meant to be creative I would have said that I was trying to make it creative. As the truth goes, I practically don't recall what I wrote, and I don't think I was even trying to do anything special at the time.

goodness. you people. so picky.

Brittany said...

Well, I am sorry. Gosh, I was just stating the obvious.

MrsRoper said...

just random, eh?

Anonymous said...

YESH!!!



hahaha

Brittany said...

Just random, like always.

Anonymous said...

Who is you know who? hahah. I think i can guess.

Brittany said...

Yeah, I think I can guess too.

Anonymous said...

not too hard.

to guess.

Brittany said...

Yeah, but if thinking isn't your greatest skill than it is pretty hard. Heeheehee!

overthinker said...

ouch. *canadian accent there*

you could post about church next. hahahhahahahaha...since you were complaining before about how nobody does....

Brittany said...

And, Damaris you could maybe do a new post too.