Sunday, October 02, 2005

.................OH STINK!!!!!!!! IT'S SO COLD!!!!!!!!

Today I was shivering when I awoke, I was shivering on the way to church, I was shivering throughout church, I was shivering when I got home from church, and I would be shivering right now but I am sitting with my back no more than two inches from the fireplace in our living room. Ahhhhh... It's the first time I've been warm all day. I love how if you get really used to living in a place, you can almost feel when the weather is going to change. Par example, this morning I could feel that it was going to rain. Not a physical feeling, more of a sense. There was a sort of tenseness in the air, like everything is pulled so tight it could all just break loose, and that's the way it always feels when it's going to rain. Now some might say that's no feat, because obviously one could look up and see the sky covered in grey for as far as the eye could see and predict rain, but in Vancouver it could be cloudy for weeks and not rain. I predicted that it would rain when I got to church, and it broke loose right as I walked out. HAHAHAHAHa. Probably just really random.

Then later I went and played basketball, and I think I dunked it, although the fellows who played with me will deny it. So I still have to get one that everybody agrees on, but they're tough critics.

That is really all I have to say for now. I won't be around tomorrow morning, but in the afternoon you may see a new post. Or maybe another one later tonight. Aight? ok.

If you can see the stars from where you are, look at them for me, because the clouds here are going to hide them for a while.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really weird. I've been shivering all day too but it is not even cold here.

Anonymous said...

why don't you just say who you really are? Why play the game when we all know who you are? Why not admit defeat and become like the rest of us. I use fake names, but I always make sure everyone knows. haahah

Anonymous said...

ARE HOUSE IS FREEZING!!!!!!! I WISH I WAS IN FLORIDA!!!!!!
"wall hugger"... get over yourself!

Anonymous said...

Because no one on here actually uses their real names. I know who you are Jem, but you still use a fake name. Why, what do you think I should call myself?

Anonymous said...

excuse me, OUR house is freezing*

Anonymous said...

freezing.

Brittany said...

OUR house is not.

Anonymous said...

Stop rubbing in it Joe.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!!









gwapes........................YESH!

Brittany said...

I think that last comment was off topic. HEEHEEHEEHEE!

MrsRoper said...

i bet it's colder here! it got down to zero here! haha!

Anonymous said...

What???? dang. I'm glad to not be in the big E.

Anonymous said...

since no one is interested in this post I'd better do a new one.

Brittany said...

Wait, where is the Big E? And no Joe, we're interested in your post. We're just trying to not post off topic. If we all reform like that then you're guaranteed to have a lot less comments.

MrsRoper said...

the big E is edmonton... that's where i live and there's talk of snow this weekend!