Monday, October 03, 2005

mac

mac is my sister's dog. I don't really like him. I like pierre. But pierre lives in Virginia, so I can't see him very often, but we video chat sometimes. In fact, andrew, I want to see him again. hahaha. I've heard some rumors that pierre might be getting a friend? Or is he being replaced? He can't be replaced. He is far too good at spinning to be replaced. And he can sit happily in one place for longer than I've ever seen any dog sit. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH pierre. Such a troubled mind. Such a sad little dog. He shivered all the time. Hey.....I didn't think of it before......Is pierre dead? Is that why he's being replaced? poor pierre.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am already dreading tomorrow. I have another hockey practice at 5:30 in the morning.

Anonymous said...

I suck at posting comments, their not even comments.

Brittany said...

Oh, is Pierre the little white fluffy dog in the video Attached? Because that was a cute dog.

Anonymous said...

Well cute is not what I would I would describe him as, but he was certainly a troubled soul. yes, he was the dog from attached.

Brittany said...

He was very CUTE! What type of dog is he?

Josh Sczebel said...

he is retarded.
or to be politically correct, mentally handicapped.

great dog. but dumb.

Brittany said...

I am not very sympathetic to animals considering we have never owned one but I must admit he was cute.

Anonymous said...

HEY i am going to defend my dog! mac is adorable! he is sleeping peacefully at my feet as we speak! i have never met pierre but i now see him as a threat to my dear mac. matthew seems nice and josh and joe have never met him so they can't like him more than mac. as much as joe will deny it i know he likes mac...deep down inside!!!!!!

amazed said...

Haha. You guys talk about your retarded dog. That maybe true, but we have to give our dog insuline shots every morning. He has diabetes.

MrsRoper said...

i must concur with als... mac is very cute... kinda pathetic last time i saw him... with the cone and all... but he's cute! he'll make a good stand in for my dog "doe" when i leave her behind! *sigh*