Sunday, October 09, 2005

Bloslke

I have no idea what the title means. I hope it isn't something bad in a different language. I just like how it sounds. HAHah.a

sorry that there has been no post over the last two days. i haven't really had a chance.

not really any interesting news except:

Tomorrow is Canadian Thanksgiving- so an automatic day off.
I might have to get glasses for night driving and reading.
Today in church I got to have a day off from mixing-last one I had was when the e-team was here.
And a bit off a sad thing-The Vancouver Canucks (our hockey team) lost in a shoot out last night to the Edmonton Oilers (Edmonton's hockey team), so I propose a moment of silence......................................... Ok. that was sufficient.

That is pretty much it.
I also have to say that Lauren needs to post on her blog because I have no time now either, but I still am posting. HAHAHa.
Actually, don't worry about it. Just post when you want......... HAHAHAH HEE HEE HAHAHA JAJAJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok. there. I posted.

9 comments:

overthinker said...

nice post. sorry your team lost...know how that goes.
i actualy knew it was thanksgiving tommorrow and was giong to post happy thanksgiving and drive the americans nuts.

overthinker said...

i had the same add. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Dumb ads.

Anonymous said...

your laughs are as fake as my identities

MrsRoper said...

thats right... edmonton won!!!!!!!!! ha-ha!

Anonymous said...

EDMONTON STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VANCOUVER ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(none of you americans get the wrong idea!)

I love the fake identities personally.

Anonymous said...

my laughs are not fake.

MrsRoper said...

ok... my city is much colder, and the hockey team is not as good... but the christmas is prettier to look at and i much prefer my football team...

Anonymous said...

MY LAUGHS ARE NOT FAKE!!!!

c'mon mr rush i am always laughing at everything.....