Saturday, October 15, 2005

fish

Today after doing a band rehearsal for Sunday, my father, Sam, Josh, and I went fishing for Salmon in a river somewhere about an hour east of Vancouver. Not fishing rod fishing. We just ran all through the river ( the really cold river) trying to jump on them or bash them with large stones. we were basically unsuccessful except Josh managed to grab one that was three quarters dead already. It was large. Probably 20 or 30 pounds. big. and that was the end of the fishing.

On the way home we were driving through the valley (the Fraser Valley) and it is all surrounded my mountains. Not big mountains like the pointy kind, but a lot bigger than hills. And usually they are all dark and green, but right now they were more yellow. And there were big puffy white clouds floating all around, and as I looked at one of the bigger mountains, the puffy white clouds surrounded it until you could only see half way up. It looked sweet. I wish I had a camera. DANG!!!!

That was the most interesting thing I could think of to post.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT IS SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

first comment.... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

amazed said...

It's great how you post almost every day.

Anonymous said...

Do you keep the fish?

Anonymous said...

"they are mostly dead"

Anonymous said...

wow you would think i had dark chocolate or something!!!!!!!!!

Josh Sczebel said...

i'm not related to her.

Anonymous said...

And I'm not related to you Josh.


inhumane fish killer.....

Brittany said...

He didn't kill it. He just finished the job that someone else started. So maybe that does make him the killer.........hmmm.....

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha that sounds so fun!!! i want to go fishing like that. i am too impatient to do the real way for too long. and i want to see mountians. i would settle for the virgina kind right now....



maybe i will go jump into one of my pictures.....

Brittany said...

I agree w/ you Damaris. I am still way too impatient to go fishing.

Anonymous said...

fish scare me

Anonymous said...

these ones should. They are so strong that they can knock you over if they brush up against your leg, and they frequently do.

Brittany said...

Yeah, uh-huh. Sounds terribly scary. Can't you see the headlines "Local Canadian Dies as Fish Bumps Leg" Sorry, I just thought that last comment was pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha-sarcastic britt!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, who is that Sue hoser.

I think he knows Johnny Cash.

Brittany said...

I know Ali, I am sorry. I just feel really sarcastic today. I think it is from lack of sleep.

MrsRoper said...

FISH SCARE ME!!!!!!!! (lol aly)

Anonymous said...

I am going to post something new right now.