Thursday, October 06, 2005

I couldn't think of a title.

I was just thinking about the night some of the eteamers went to Stanley Park after the crepe's. I had never been to Stanley Park at night. Even after living here so long. I quite clearly recall the way the lights of all the buildings reflected across the harbor. It was incredible. I don't really know why, as but I sat on the edge of the sea wall just staring out at it all. then everybody began to run back to the van, and it had to be one of the most, not sad, but kind of wearying moments that I have ever felt. Anybody else know that feeling? Like when you are jerked from a deep sleep back into reality. I took one more glance, then hopped up and did a flying TU over a bench. It helped a little. But I haven't been back there since then, and I really felt like seeing it again, so I found some pictures....... none of the night, but they will have to do. here.






Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh/....

15 comments:

Bart said...

Great post.

overthinker said...

those are the most gorgeous pics...

this seems random but it's not: while ya'll were at stanley park; aly and i were laying on the hood of the festiva in the walsh's driveway staring at the stars.

yeah, i know the feeling.

MrsRoper said...

awesome pics...

Anonymous said...

aww. thanks for the pics. i know what you mean. it was kind of sad.

amazed said...

Great pics

Brittany said...

Nice pictures, but I was too lazy to get out of the van so I never saw it at night.

Anonymous said...

unbelievable

Brittany said...

What was unbelieveable? The pictures or my laziness? Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

ahh Damaris! MEMORIES!

I am thankful for,

the walsh's driveway
the festiva
damaris
memories
stars

and now i am crying...(this was not suppose to be emotional!!)

Brittany said...

Ahhhh. I am praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Nice pics...

Anonymous said...

I think everyone agrees that they are nice pics. HAHAHA!!! yikes. everyone said it enough. just restating what the person before them said. HAHAHA.
I don't know when you posted Lorraine, but I didn't see your post before I posted this one. It was totally off the top of my head.

Josh Sczebel said...

nice pics
i think becky g is brittany grahams sister.
how old is she?

Anonymous said...

Nice Pictures!!!!!!



The Scarlet Pimpernel
(HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE)

Anonymous said...

yes she is. she is like...13? i think. shoot me if i'm wrong. but alot of my friends siblings get "number stuck" in my head.



sorry.