Thursday, October 20, 2005

why might be a good question to ask

Sometimes we do things that we enjoy, but then pay for later on. Like me going for a jog this morning. I found (happily) that I wasn't as out of shape as I had assumed, but (sadly) found that my knee was in far worse shape (still) than the rest of me. I don't know exactly when it began, or how it happened, but I have a gimped left knee that gets sharp pains in strange places, and gets weak and stuff. But this morning I decided to push past the pain and see how far I could go. To my surprise I went for probably about 2 kilometers or about 1.2 miles, and I really didn't get winded until the last little bit (That must have something to do with playing soccer all summer), and the knee pain faded after the first eight minutes, so I thought the jog was a good idea......... but it wasn't. Even as I stumbled into the house there was a sharp pain right behind my knee. Then a bit later it was in the side. Then in the other side. Then in the front. ouch. So for the rest of the day I have been sporadically limping, Even just now as I walked the dog with Josh, it was really bad. And I don't even know what it is. I think it has to do with all the crazy things I did in my younger (and not so long ago....maybe a month ago) days. HAHAHa. So I enjoyed the jog, but now I'm paying for it. You always do. And then earlier today. I was talking to dams on the blogs. It was nice. We had a good conversation. But we posted about a billion times (purposeful exaggeration there) and now I can't comment on my blog or her blog. It was nice. But now I'm paying. ERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! Can someone email me? HAHA. that was random. but I wouldn't mind. I like responding to emails.
And how is everyone? Are you all still alive? If not, why didn't I get invited to your funerals? Haha. grim humor. Not that I expect any of you to be dead, but it could happen. Ok. Stop. seriously. honestly? Seriously! Honestly? actually...


ok. I want a Strawberry Blended Lemonade. RIGHT NOW>

Goodnight,

"the shadow proves the sunshine."

"Somewhere past this setting sun"

"But then I look at the STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sure.
Out.
Mail me.
OUt.
OUT>
OOUUTT=))

14 comments:

Brittany said...

Can't you post on the new posts and just not the ones that have tons of comments? And maybe I will e-mail you later.

joel sczebel said...

YESHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I CAN COMMENT AGAIN!!!!!!

joel sczebel said...

That's the mad scientist ghetto picture/

Anonymous said...

Hey, Joe did you just have to get a picture because Brittany got one????

joel sczebel said...

Hahahaha. No. But I am going with the growing trend. First andrew, the josh, then brittany. I am just going along with the current flow. HAha. Alas, I am just a follower, building on other;'s Ideas.

Brittany said...

Yes, but your picture is small. Mine is huge! Please tell me how to shrink it.

joel sczebel said...

If I knew, I wouldst. Josh put mine on.

Anonymous said...

do you two have anything else to do???

hahahaha...just kidding.

Anonymous said...

WHOOOHOOOO POSTING AGAIN!!! haha. NO britt; you can't. i made a new post yesterday just for that reason but nopers it didn't work.

and joe quit whining i emailed you once yesterday...hahaha. joking.

sorry 'bout your knee. i know how that goes 'cause things like that happen to me too. like what is up with my toes breaking all the time?! I've broken two and the flippin' things never really heal. it is so retarted for a dancer to have toes that hurt for no good reason.....so yeah. sorry i am not encouraging you. ((no more whining from dams.))

Brittany said...

Yeah, well, I bet Josh knows how to shrink it but he won't tell me.

Anonymous said...

it is a bit big, but it is a lovely picture of you, Britt.

Brittany said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Thanks (I think) If you happen to figure out how to shrink it then please let me know!

joel sczebel said...

It's hard to just jump into a bunch of comments hours after they have taken place. EEeeey. I have but two points to comment on:

1: I do have better things to do than sit on the computer all morning, but I do it in hopes of getting to have nice conversations with you all, so I don't necessarily think of it as time wasted.

2. The weird thing about my knee, dams, is that I never did anything to it. But my fingers are a different story, and I know just how you feel there.

Brittany said...

Ditto to point number one.