Saturday, October 15, 2005

brown cows make chocolate milk.

I am not sure if that's a proven fact, but I like to believe it. And I'm not a farmer or anything so i also don't really care if it's true or not, but.....who cares. aye. BLAH BLAH BLAH. that's all I do on these posts. Monologuing. Not cool.

So I watched "The Interpreter" tonight, and it was a pretty sweet film. I really enjoyed it. Very well made, very well acted, very well shot, and very well thought through.

Hhhhhhm.... anything else of interest? (that was a question posed to myself)

NO.

ok

I'll post again tomorrow and try to give it some thought.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love chocolate milk!!!

Anonymous said...

sean penn is a good actor.
nicole kidman aswell.

Anonymous said...

good directing

Anonymous said...

I drink chocolate milk by the bucket. I could probably drink three whole chocolate milk cows dry in one sitting. HAHAHA/