Monday, October 24, 2005

in explantation of what is not known...

Of what all of you seemed not to understand. My explanation is this. I was posting right before working. After working I hoped to post something better (this post). After posting this I plan to sleep. Then I plan to wake before posting again sometime tomorrow. And after posting tomorrow I plan to chat before I work if anyone is on. See? I actually wrote the whole thing down there. But it's harder to see when you're on the other side. And I don't think any of you gave it deep thought. here's another one to munch on, but if you have read the Hobbit it will be easy.

Voiceless cries,
Wingless flutters,
Toothless bites,
Mouthless mutters.

What is it? HAHAha. I would never have gotten it if the answer was not on the next page. I don't think I will personally take up writing riddles.

without a doubt......there can only be one explanation........the only right answer.......the only proper conclusion......the final course of action.......the bee's knees......the bomb.com............the ultimate playlist.............the most groovaliceous groove.......the type of all type......the writ of all writ.......the wit of the witless.......the wisdom of the wise..........






I don't really know where I'm going here. Just random thoughts popping into my head for no apparent reason. Ah, but indeed reason is slowly slipping away itself, and now the only two things that can remedy it (sleep or a frying pan) are far away. Well, I must go seek them and ask their counsel, for I have found it helpful in the past. Bon nuit, et au revior. Pouvons nous reunissons encore l'autre cote de cette nuit.

Encore, au revoir.

20 comments:

joel sczebel said...

the end meant:

Good night, and goodbye. May we meet again on the other side of this night.

again, good bye."

In case any of you wondered.

Brittany said...

HAHAHAHA! That's right, Joe. There is help for all of your depression! Now I know you're going to delete it and then comment and then I may delete but whatever.

joel sczebel said...

EEEEr

Brittany said...

It's ok. You should type one up for yourself on your blog and pretend to be shocked when you see it!

joel sczebel said...

good idea.

Brittany said...

If you don't get around to it then I will be glad to do it. But it has to be the first comment.

joel sczebel said...

ok. You write it.

Brittany said...

Hmmmm, what should it be about?

Anonymous said...

i take it your reading the hobbit it`s one of my favorite books!
a

Brittany said...

Is that in the Lord of the Rings series?

Anonymous said...

a box without hinges,key, or lid,
yet golden treasure inside is hid
what is it?

Anonymous said...

DUH!!!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY LANTA!! britt i am having conniptions!!! NO it is not apart of the trilogy. (that would be fellowship, 2towers and returning king) BUT it is the prequel.

even my own brother got it wrong...

Brittany said...

Well, ok. I knew it had something to do with that.

Anonymous said...

Ah, my partner in randomness! Your post did me proud.

Brittany said...

Yeah, Amber, you didn't used to be so random but I think it has rubbed off on you.

Anonymous said...

it is all thanks to the sczebels. we rub off on alot of people.

Anonymous said...

i have always been random....just ask those unfortunate enough to have grown up with me...
hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know you're pretty random, Damaris.

joel sczebel said...

Where to join this conversation I don't know. Only one thing to say. Betty's bro, I am not reading the hobbit, but I read it several times in the past. An egg.