Thursday, October 06, 2005

?

random title.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel slightly strange. weird and tired. like i could just drift into a nice sleep................
.......

......

Ok. I'm trying to wake myself up. AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! it's so hard. ok. I'm awake.

"Come Awake, from sleep arise...."

ok. awake. thinking.......no.
the thinking part isn't working yet.

...........................

ok.


there it is.

Here it comes now.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

well hi anyone who reads this sad excuse for a blog. I can't believe I didn't post last night. I meant to, then when I remembered I was too tired thinking about getting up at 5:10 the next morn. well today was nice. After work I walked a few blocks in the rain drinking a Coke to get to the place where Josh works so that I could get a ride home. it was raining REALLY hard. I was soaked by the time I got there, and the Coke didn't improve my warmth. So now that I'm home, warm, and relaxed, I feel a bit sleepy. I don't know what I'm gonna do tonight. Something. HAHAHAHA. maybe I'll write a song a hundred miles long. Or maybe I'll finish the Hobbit. I meant to read it in one sitting, but I got interrupted so many times it wasn't worth trying to finish. I like to read books in one sitting. I feel that I appreciate the story more, if it isn't all interrupted, or spread over weeks and months of reading. well. that's it. that's all.

I want to post something of importance, but I only barely even remembered how to spell the word, so writing a long "important" post would be difficult. You'll all have to live with this random, and most likely boring post until then. At least I'm not a Nazi about staying on topic, so you can all just have conversations on my blog, and not even look at the post. I don't mind that much. hahahaha.

ok.

maybe i'll post again later when I'm more awake.

4 comments:

amazed said...

I'm glad someone else's posts are random too.

Anonymous said...

not boring. at least you posted...

i walked in the rain too today. i didn't have too; it was raining after dance so when i went out to the car i just danced around in it for a while. my dad was laughing at me. (i did't drive today. i need.a.car.pathetic...)

soooooo yeah.....

Anonymous said...

cars. what a gift. and planes too. what if you guys had to walk here for the e-team thing. and it would have taken months and months. hhahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha. that would have been the longest eteam in history....


maybe i will walk out there and see how long it takes.hahahahaha.