Tuesday, October 04, 2005

then the spiders crawled all over the roof.

speaking of roofs, I saw a small dog on the top of a house being constructed today. very random. I hope it didn't decide to jump. hahahahahaha. well, I was working earlier today, and that was alright, although it was a bit of a struggle getting up at 5:20. Oh yeah, I thought I should mention that the only reason that I'm posting right now is because I was told to by a very rushy person on my blog, who was talking in a very un-betty like manner. I believe it was either early today, or late yesterday that I last posted, and that means I am still going hard with a post a day, which does not seem to bad to me. tomorrow i have to get up early again, but I am off at 2:15, so I'll be around later on.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!
.................................gwapes?
yesh!
....................pierre?
...............................matthew?
..............................................Les Paul?
.........................hello?
I just got a hat that has a clover on it, and says "Ireland" hahahaha. I like Irish stuff. It's green. That seems to make sense. aight.
to sleep I must go........oh yeah. it's only about 7:00. I am tired though, I won't sleep yet. I'll wait till at least ten.ok.ok.ok.ok.ok.







Look out, I look out at night,
Planets are moving at the speed of light,"

coldplay.


Big bright stars here. and we got snow on some of the mountains surrounding Vancouver the other day. Pretty cool looking. I wonder how long till it comes down here.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you work and what do you do you hoser?

Anonymous said...

Taylor, I won't tell you.

Brittany said...

Why won't you tell anyone where you work? And to comment on the topic it looked like the first time I read the post that you said "a dog was being constructed on a house." Sorry that was really random but I thought it was funny when I was reading it.

Anonymous said...

hahaha. i know where you work. it is not too bad. and i'm sorry for being all "rushy". i have no idea what it means....

an' i was liken' me green irish stuff before i met ye, laddie so don't be sayin' i'm a stealin' from you....


sorry i am not good at writing with an accent.....

Anonymous said...

save the wheel pictures!!! YES! theyre on ricko's blog!

Anonymous said...

Why do say it was me? I already know where you work....Hoser.

Anonymous said...

is that really taylor? i have a hard time believing that.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't think I can believe anyone anymore.

overthinker said...

i didn't get a save the wheel shirt!! because they hadned them out at a NA meeting at metro but i couldn't go to the meeting because my mom didnt' want to "lose me" becasue i didn't drive becasue gas is really expensive. so yeah i am all bummed. and upset. and that is not so random as it seems because fanny metnioned it first....

Brittany said...

Well, check w/ Kylene and see if they have any more.

Anonymous said...

jeremy said to ask him for more. so i will. i thought of asking for 2 "pink" ones...but i am not sure the guys would where pink; and they can probably get them themselves somehow

Anonymous said...

josh has a pink one.

Brittany said...

Ohhhh, really??

Anonymous said...

whoa! i want one!!!!

Anonymous said...

I NEED TO POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brittany said...

Yeah, that's an idea.