Sunday, October 09, 2005

I smell it coming.

Tonight I went outside for a moment and guess what I smelt? hahahaha. I don't expect you to know. But.... I smelt snow. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Have any of you southern americans ever smelt it? HAha. I say it smells like snow, but I think it's just the smell of really cold air. It usually smells like that before it snows because the air is really cold. HAHa. I just restated the same thing. The air is cold. the air is cold. HAHAHA> that was extraordinarily random. beautifully random. HAHAHAHA. Aye. true enough.

Well I might just have to go away and fly to the moon, then visit an Irish Pub in Ireland, go see the White Cliffs of Dover, then swim the Channel, head over to France, visit Brother Lawrence, sky dive off the Eiffel Tower, then hop on a boat and head over to Columbia, get shot at by some Guerrilla's, grow some coffee beans, then up to Mexico, then up to El Paso, see the hosers there, then over east to Florida and see all the hosers there, then up to Virginia, see andrew, then up to Thunder Bay Ontario, then I'll walk all the way up through Ontario until I get to either Nunavit, or the Northwest Territories, where there will surely be snow, then I'll make a snow angel, get on a bush plane and go into the bush, shoot a moose, eat the meat raw, then walk forty miles, almost die of frost bite, fall in a river and almost freeze to death, make it to the nearest indian village, become friends with the chief, shoot enough wolverines to earn enough cash to get a plane ticket back to Vancouver, then take a nice long nap.

If any of you read that whole thing, kudos. I have no idea what that means. I think it means props, or something like that, but not in ghetto language. HAHAHa;

ไปใ€…〃ใ€†

11 comments:

Brittany said...

You smell snow? Arrghhhhh!

MrsRoper said...

Joel, i did read the whole thing... that is some imagination you have there! lol... what a grand trip that would make... if you ever made such a trip, i suppose you should write a book about it... add lots of details!

Anonymous said...

HAhaha/ sure. I should.

Brittany said...

Hahaha, I didn't have time 2 read it all but I know he has a pretty vivid imagination.

Anonymous said...

I didn't have the time to write it all, but my goldfish "Fish" finished it up for me.

Anonymous said...

hahha! fish.. i love fish, he is special!

i LOVE the smell of snow... it is beautiful!
snow is beautiful!
i wish it would snow..
it is raining.
not so much fun
and not beautiful.....
but today is thanksgiving so.....
i am THANKFUL for the snow!

Anonymous said...

hahha! fish.. i love fish, he is special!

i LOVE the smell of snow... it is beautiful!
snow is beautiful!
i wish it would snow..
it is raining.
not so much fun
and not beautiful.....
but today is thanksgiving so.....
i am THANKFUL for the snow!

Brittany said...

Thanks a lot Alice. I wish I knew what snow smelled like. I've only seen it once in my life!

Anonymous said...

I feel very sorry for you.

Brittany said...

I am sure.

Anonymous said...

you have only seen snow ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor poor floridians. i feel pity for you. i will mail you a snowball when i snows