Thursday, October 13, 2005

I truly am a nerd

But at least I have a good excuse for not posting. I wasn't home.

Well.

What to talk about. I could talk about horses. Or about the strange way that our dog is sitting on the floor. Or about driving a powered pallet jack. Or about............ Oh I don't know. I have been writing a song over the last few days. Not too complete as of yet. I like to write but I haven't really had time.

Random thought:
have you ever wished you could just hop into a picture, or a painting?... There is a painting on our wall of either a sunrise or sunset (not sure which) with some trees and a little stream running through a little meadow. I would like to jump in there and just sit down in the grass and rest.

12 comments:

Brittany said...

Yes, some how pictures a lot of times seem prettier than real scenes in life. But I am content where I am and I don't really want to hop into a painting right now.

MrsRoper said...

pictures/paintings are mystical... they hold infinite possibilities, you just have to let your imagination free...

Brittany said...

As everyone here knows I have a very small imagination.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have wanted to hop into a picture or painting before. I have wanted to hop into pictures of Vancouver many times.

Brittany said...

Yes, now that is a picture that I would like to hop into.

amazed said...

Jumping into the picture reminds me of one of the books in the Chronicles of Narnia.

Anonymous said...

Yeah. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Good book. Good picture to hop into.

Anonymous said...

If you could hop to one place were would it be...?

Well i guess that's a no-brainer!
Ah, I long for that day!

Anonymous said...

sorry that was

waiting for heaven is - alice*

Anonymous said...

witing. that's a good word.

Josh Sczebel said...

not so much.

andrew l gallo said...

dude -- sunrise and sunset look so different...cmon, which is it?