Saturday, October 01, 2005

bling]]:-

hahaha. whatever. good times.ummm....... HERE IT COMES NOW!!!!!!!! hahahaha. random thoughts are whirling through my head faster than a fat kid on a roller coaster who has consumed far too many hot dogs. it's making me dizzy. haha. what is everyone doing? enjoying your day? yesh? no? maybe so? hey I'm a poet and I didn't even know it. truthfully i am quite enjoying mine even though I haven't really done anything. hahahaha. for all of you who have not looked at Lorraine's blog, I stayed up too late last night playing guitar and posting on peoples blogs. i posted, went downstairs to play some electric guitar, then came back up a couple hours later (somewhere around 1:00), posted again, then went back downstairs again, played some acoustic guitar, played some classical tabs, wrote a strange song, then finally went to bed at 2:00 or around there. I got up this morning at 8:00, and actually had breakfast for the first time this week. that's pretty huge for me. hahaaha. But now I'm not hungry and will skip lunch. I don't know how, but suddenly I only like to eat two meals in a day. strange. ahahahaha. but i would most certainly eat gwapes any time. by the way....... you got any? hahahahahaha!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! quite good. only because of the randomness. I don't think anyone can tell the whole joke again. it should just be "gwapes?". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's funny. very funny. darn funny. ok. I've said enough. hahahaha. I should stop. I'm dizzy. where's that frying pan gotten to.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh those people are soo annoying.

Anonymous said...

hahaha. thanks anonymous. I really wanna make it big like Bill. HAHAHA. joking. These people are really dumb. I wonder if anyone would actually click on the link. I never would. Hosers.

Anonymous said...

BONG!

Anonymous said...

More like: blong]]:-

Anonymous said...

If it was to do with the frying pan it's more like: bling]]:- DANG!!!!!!!!! OUch!!!!!! that hurt you hoser.

Anonymous said...

........................

Anonymous said...

.....................

Anonymous said...

.......................

Anonymous said...

...................Gwapes?

Anonymous said...

...........................GWAPES!!!

Anonymous said...

BOO!!!!!

Hey, I came out.

Cool. I haven't been out since the scissors.