Monday, October 03, 2005

EEEEEEEEEK!!!!!

Sorry I didn't really post today. I was pretty much out of the house all day. I will try to post a good one tomorrow afternoon, and if anyone wants to chat come on then. haha. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! the screen's going blurry because I'm tired, and I need to get all the sleep that I can cause I have to get up early tomorning (haha stealing peter's word. at least I am giving him the credit for it). sometime before six to be vaguely precise. hahahahahaha. ok.

sleep. yesh.
I just walked the dog and the stars are incredibly bright tonight. wonderful.
Once again, I apologize for the lame post, but time does not allow more, so goodnight.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YESH!!!



delete these hosers.

Anonymous said...

I will. right this instant.

Anonymous said...

Why do they post anyhow? Stinkers.

Brittany said...

I am exhausted too. I am going to comment on the topic. Soooooo you were gone all day. Where do you work???

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeey someone post on my blog! hahahaha

overthinker said...

hi joe. i guess you didnt post yet today. it is only 6:40 your time so i am not saying you should or anything. just an observation...

overthinker said...

that sounded very strange. un-damaris like....

Anonymous said...

yeah. not very at all.